Good Karma Rates & Information
Our prices are very competitive. We charge $100 for 4 hours cleaning (minimum booking required).
Any additional time is priced at $25/hr.
Prices include tax & may change without notice..
HOW IT WORKS:
1) You simply pick the number of labour hours you would like to have.
2) You decide which tasks you would like completed and to what level of detail you would like them done (keeping in mind how many hours you want):
- Wiping down of light fixtures
- Dusting of walls from top to bottom
- Cleaning inside of closets (including shelves and rods)
- Emptying out fridge, oven, dishwasher and microwave and washing them down
- Cleaning the inside of kitchen cupboards and drawers
- General overall cleaning
- Washing of baseboards
- Washing of windows, glasses, mirrors and window sills
- Cleaning of light switch covers, electrical outlet covers and door handles
- Cleaning the inside and outside of the washing machine and dryer
- Removal of hard water build up on shower heads and sink faucets
- Washing of individual tiles and grout in the kitchen and bathroom
- Full sanitization of bathtub and toilets
- Washing of all hardwood with Murphy’s oil
- Vacuuming of carpet.
Or, if you prefer, you can simply book the minimum 3 hours, and we will do an overall thorough cleaning of your home (dusting, vacuum and mop floors including kitchen and bathroom).
3) What does labour hours mean?
Lets say you order 6 hours of labour time. This means you may get 1 maid for 6 hours, or you could have 2 maids for 3 hours. It all depends on our schedule for that day.
We bring all our cleaning products and use only Eco-friendly products. *Please note that for hygienic reasons we don’t bring our own vacuum and mop. If you absolutely need them, let us know and we can arrange it for a small extra fee.
Receipts available for office cleanings.
For more information on our services and our Eco-friendly product, please visit our website.